|| Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG), a leading global retail real estate company, invites moms to sit back, relax and enjoy an evening that focuses on style and more at Mall of Georgia, all in celebration of Mother’s Day. Indulge, a stylish treat for mothers presented by Diet Coke and Gunther Volkswagen Mall of Georgia, takes place on Thursday, May 8 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and provides moms with a much-needed opportunity to treat themselves to a night out and celebrate motherhood through a fun, fashionable shopping experience.
At Indulge, event attendees can do much more than just shop for spring style must-haves. Moms and their friends can experience fashion tips and style consultations, beauty services, delicious refreshments and drinks, plus special event giveaways from Harlequin® books and retailer offers throughout the mall. Additional Indulge offerings include:
· Mini-Style Makeover Giveaway: During the first 30 minutes of the event, three lucky attendees will be selected to experience a free mini-fashion makeover. Jessica Dauler, fashion and beauty guru from JessicaShops.com, will surprise women at random with the chance to shop for a new look, receive expert style advice and reveal their new ensemble at the end of the event.
· Mixology Stations: Mixologists will shake up appealing drink combinations for moms to sample and explain how to replicate recipes at home.
· Food Sampling: Moms can try samples from some of the area’s best restaurants and hear about the latest food trends.
· Stylish Sounds: Local musical performances by The Woody’s will transform the mall’s atmosphere into a chic, lively entertainment event venue.
· Diet Coke Sampling: Enjoy a refreshing ice cold Diet Coke.
· Chicest Mom Photo Op: Moms can walk the red carpet and strike a pose as they remember the night with a fun photo op and share their experience via social media (#indulgeatsimon).
“Many moms are long overdue for – and certainly deserve – a break to celebrate themselves and all they do,” said Jayne Stilson, Assistant Vice President of Business Development at Simon Property Group. “That’s why Simon Malls are hosting Indulge events just for them, where moms can shop, socialize and be recognized for the important role they play in our lives.”
Simon Malls’ Indulge events are free and open to women of all ages. For more information, visit Simon.com or visit www.mallofgeorgia.com.
About Mall of Georgia
Mall of Georgia, the largest mall in the Southeast, features more than 200 stores including anchors Nordstrom, Belk, Dillard’s, jcpenney and Macy’s. “The Georgia Walk” through the mall features murals, artifacts, displays and themed courtyards showcasing Georgia history and heritage. A 20-screen theater, 3-D Imax and the Pavilion live music amphitheatre provide ample entertainment options. Multiple restaurants offer an array of choices, from casual to fine dining. For a map and store listings, as well as directions, events and job listings, visit www.mallofgeorgia.com. Visit Mall of Georgia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Simon Property Group
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is a S&P 100 company and a global leader in the retail real estate industry. We currently own or have an interest in more than 325 retail real estate properties in North America, Asia and Europe comprising approximately 243 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit simon.com.